You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rezal Prihatin

It’s a bit difficult to give feedback on logos as we don’t know what your artistic intentions were or what you intend to do with the logo.
For instance, we have no way of knowing how realistic you wanted it to look (or not) or whether you expect to use it on t-shits, or on a letterhead, or both, or anything else.
Even if it’s not ‘for real’ we would need some idea of what you wanted from it; otherwise we have no idea how to appraise it properly.

Looks great! I wouldn’t be afraid to thicken some lines though. If it were me, I’d thicken the white line round “umsec” a touch. Replace the gradient with a similar width yellow. Add a line round the outside of the grey part of the shield. I’d also maybe explore some different, more subtle /legible fonts for the subtext, that or tone down the gradient. Umsec looks badass, allow it to be more impactful by being unique, and also allow more legibility for the smaller font, will probably have to be condensed also. Great work!

Really well done! Clean design, nice composition ...and like the subtly added flair, rather than overly dramatic. Allows it to impact on it own.

‘Kinda agree with Mark Freeman... more so in just way the Outline of the Font ‘Umsec’ is, in regards to placement with the ‘Shield’. On the ending ‘C’, is a noticeable difference how it aligns on top of the shield..as opposed to the beginning ‘U’. Know, it’s a simple, obvious difference of the letter’s shapes... but some thickening, or more prominence of the ‘Umsec’ might help (just the actual Letters, not outline- as outline should just follow suit). Also add a slight bit of prominence in size differentiation in both ‘Umsec’ and ‘Ums Esport......’.

Not necessary, but if were me... I’d also do some kind of diagonal, angled-lined motion blurs of sorts on the Background image. Not as an overall...but with separation between. To give more of a narrative type special effect impact, referencing the Esports... or sense of motion, action type of activity or involvement.