You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

just bought affinity designer and one thing i noticed is that there is only one decimal place shown after the point in the transform panel. and it's rounded up oder down if i enter more than one. there are many situations in which i really need a higher precision (the 1,000,000% zoom is great but doesn't really help if i need an exact numeric value). so can i change the amount of decimal places shown in transform panel somewhere?

what i mean is the general ability to type in exact values like 55.213845 mm for x/y positions and width/height... and when that is possible, i think it would be a great enhancement in general ( for coordinates, values, scaling, zoom factor,...) :)

what i mean is the general ability to type in exact values like 55.213845 mm for x/y positions and width/height... and when that is possible, i think it would be a great enhancement in general ( for coordinates, values, scaling, zoom factor,...) :)

You can type in exact values, and they will be used; they just won't be displayed to their full precision. For example, if I have two overlapping rectangles, I can position the lower one at 75px and the other at 75.01 px, and if you zoom in you can see their positions are different even though they are both displayed rounded to 75.

That said, I agree that making decimal places user-configurable would be a useful feature.