You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just switch AP from app store to serif store, sadly nothing got saved and the software just overwrite/reset everything to scratch. what happened to export preset?

I've spent almost an hour and can't figure out what am I doing wrong, it just greyed out and can't save any. see screenshot, is this a bug from last update?

Screen Shot 3444.png

• Staff

Hi mikerofoto,
There is indeed a bug that was already fixed internally. The fix is being implemented in the app's Betas as we speak - some (most recent) may be working correctly already.
Note that for these options to be available you must change at least one setting. In your screenshot above, one of the default presets is still selected (JPG - Best Quality) meaning you haven't made any changes to the settings yet (required so you can create and save a custom preset).

1 hour ago, MEB said:

Hi mikerofoto,
There is indeed a bug that was already fixed internally. The fix is being implemented in the app's Betas as we speak - some (most recent) may be working correctly already.
Note that for these options to be available you must change at least one setting. In your screenshot above, one of the default presets is still selected (JPG - Best Quality) meaning you haven't made any changes to the settings yet (required so you can create and save a custom preset).

thanks for the reply,

indeed I did, I tried many changes like bilinear, bicubic, use format document to RGB8bit, dropping quality, still can't add preset and staying greyed out.

1 hour ago, MEB said:

The fix is being implemented in the app's Betas as we speak - some (most recent) may be working correctly already.

Just tested on new APub 1.9.2.998 Beta and appears the fix is not yet in that version. 😞

2 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Libre Training,
As i said it's possible it's not on all Betas yet. The latest Affinity Photo Customer beta already includes the fix - the rest will follow.

Cool. Sure the fix will show-up soon.
I just wanted the OP to know so he did not have to test himself.