You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Chris Tracey (i am a new boy please no jargon)

My name is Chris Tracey very new to this product I have no IT experience and no publishing experience and I'm trying to produce some charity booklets, when I first got my product I have a few goes and was doing okay-ish, but on my open screen I had lots tools down the left and on the right there was things were changing colours et cetera I have a computer malfunction and all that has disappeared can you advise me how to get it back please.
I'm also looking for a template for a newsletter in English and booklet format if possible could you also advise on that.
Thank you very much
Chris

Try "View" - "Studio" and make sure that "Show Left Studio" and "Show Right Studio" are ticked. You could also try "Reset Studio" if that doesn't help.

If it's the Toolbar that's missing, make sure that is also set to show it.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

Sorry, can't help with templates! Hopefully someone else may be able to suggest something.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad