You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paid for the product but didn't receive it

Yesterday I bought Affinity Designer with MasterCard and the purchase went through but the page was redirected to the shopping cart and it looked like I wanted to buy the product again. I looked at the FAQ and it said that the product key could be in my email but I checked and I wasn't, idk if this is a bug or something.
this is the email that I used MODERATED@gmail.com and the purchase time was GMT+1 around 7:00 pm

• Staff

@NotSpawnCamper

Sorry that you have had a problem with our purchasing system. I am having your transaction investigated on Monday. I have replied to your emails also. Please do not post any financial transaction details here but can you reply to the email I sent with as much information as you have.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon