You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save vertical space as much as possible

I work on a cintiq pro 13, larger displays are just too expensive for me (a programmer who draws occasionally),

as a result, vertical space is very precious to me.

Please add options to hide menu bar, title bar, status bar & scroll bar.

7 hours ago, GarryP said:

Have you tried using menu “View → Toggle UI” (shortcut is “Tab” key)?
It doesn’t remove the menu bar or the scroll bar but you get some more space.

Thanks I've already tried that, still doesn't get rid of document's title bar, menu bar and scroll bar,

more space is always welcome.

further more, if studios can collapse into icons it would be perfect.

Document title bar goes if your having only one document open and window is fullscreen, 

menu bar should be hidden ... 

And Doesn't scroll bar disappears when page is still? 

maybe if u could send a screenshot to clarify if we are both discussing same shortcut key.   

11 hours ago, Aaron Martin said:

Document title bar goes if your having only one document open and window is fullscreen, 

menu bar should be hidden ... 

And Doesn't scroll bar disappears when page is still? 

maybe if u could send a screenshot to clarify if we are both discussing same shortcut key.   

Sorry I can't get what you said to work, here is a screenshot to clarify my point.

This is a maximized window with only one document open, and page is still.

I can't find full screen mode, and title bar and scroll bars are still present,

If they can auto hide when not needed it would be perfect.

Untitled.png

22 hours ago, xuxing said:

I work on a cintiq pro 13, larger displays are just too expensive for me (a programmer who draws occasionally)

Have you entertained another brand? Wacom's products are very expensive, however there's others like Huion, XP Pen that are much more affordable, and are just as good as Wacom.

For instance a Huion Kamvas 16" costs the same as what you probably paid for that 13". For about $499, you could get a XP Pen Artist 22, which provides you with 21.5" of drawing space.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

48 minutes ago, Ron P. said:

Have you entertained another brand? Wacom's products are very expensive, however there's others like Huion, XP Pen that are much more affordable, and are just as good as Wacom.

For instance a Huion Kamvas 16" costs the same as what you probably paid for that 13". For about $499, you could get a XP Pen Artist 22, which provides you with 21.5" of drawing space.

wow, sounds great, but I've already purchased a cintiq pro 13, and it costs 1000$ in china! (while a 16" one costs 1500")

maybe next time I'll consider an alternative brand.

i think this might be cause of operating system since its behaving differently on my mac. here i sent you 2 screenshot of my document , first before clicking "tab" button, next after clicking "tab". as you can see, it shows the screen without any tools or menu bars. i used to doubt it behaving differently on windows.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-08_at_3_13.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-03-08_at_3_13.23_PM.png