You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

situazione: Ho un elemento master che cambia colore di tanto in tanto. Non voglio creare master con modifiche. Supponiamo che un rettangolo nero sul master che a pagina 3, 5 e 7 diventa rosso, verde, blu ...
Vado a pagina 3 ... Posso selezionare l'elemento master sul 3 dai livelli, ma non riesco a renderlo rosso.

Ti chiedo se conosci la soluzione mantenendo l'elemento nella pagina master.

changing.afpub

Hi Fipo,

Sorry if this Italian is bad, I used google translate... unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to edit master elements on individual pages. My solution is to draw guidelines on the master page so that each page has the exact position you wish to place the element, then to copy and paste the element on each page and change its colour.

Other people may have a better solution, but this is how I do it! Hope this helps...

Scusa se questo italiano è cattivo, ho usato google translate ... purtroppo non sembra essere possibile modificare gli elementi master sulle singole pagine. La mia soluzione è disegnare delle linee guida sulla pagina master in modo che ogni pagina abbia la posizione esatta in cui desidero posizionare l'elemento, quindi copiare e incollare l'elemento su ogni pagina e cambiarne il colore.

Altre persone potrebbero avere una soluzione migliore, ma è così che lo faccio! Spero che sia di aiuto...

era molto comprensibile. Grazie. You need out for copiare e incollare for Affinity ricorda fortunatamente le posizioni degli elementi e li applica quando si incolla. Penso che sia importante essere in grado di distinguere tra livelli assoluti e relativi per la situazione che ho spiegato in precedenza.

era comprensibilissimo. Grazie. Non servono le quide per copiare e incollare perché Affinity per fortuna ricorda le posizioni degli elementi e le applicazioni quando incolli. Penso che sia importante la possibilità di distinguere tra livelli assoluti e livelli relativi per la situazione che ho spiegato prima

You can use the Edit Detached function to change the rectangle's colour on page 3 without affecting the rectangle's colour on the master page or any other page

Is this what you want?

If so, search the Hep file for Edit Detached for instructions on how it works

If you still have questions/problems post back here

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

8 minutes ago, Fipo said:

:( but I realized that it works on all levels of the master and not on the single element. So if I have 10 elements that don't have to move and I change 1 - everyone else comes out of the block.

I don't understand

Edit Detached should just work on one element

Do you have another example of what you are doing/seeing now?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

In the attached file I have changed the background rectangle on page 3 to Red, no other element is changed

When you have finished your changes with Edit Detached you must click the Finish button on the orange bar at the top of the screen, so you do not accidentally change any other "Master page" objects - are you doing that?

change2.afpub

Hi, I added a page number to your file to help illustrate....

Get to your page and use the layers panel to Edit Detached by right clicking on the Master Page top level....

460141639_ScreenShot2021-03-05at6_09_18AM.png.171e5fed57317113a3ada40ab5b6305a.png

Now you can select and change what ever you want on the Master page on that one Page. As long as the top of the window is orange (means editing)

307016790_ScreenShot2021-03-05at6_10_00AM.png.d3881b9d13a335b81e2f68f447188bf1.png

972741982_ScreenShot2021-03-05at6_10_28AM.png.c2e8e9018cf6648311fe85f0a87e331b.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.