You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer global enable stroke scale with object and corner tool settings?

Is there a way to globally enable stroke "scale with object" and corner tool settings scaling with object to always be enabled unless turned off? I've never had an occasion where I didn't want both to happen, and it's a pain to redo both when I happen to reuse some previous object. Especially the corner tool settings, I find it almost impossible to exactly recreate the original corner radius setting after I've resized something.

Scale with object is a property of individual objects, not a setting for the tool, so its state travels with the objects themselves and cannot be a global setting.

Newly created objects generally take on the value most recently manually set, so if you set it on the first object you create in a document, it should carry forward from there as long as you don't turn it off.

For existing documents, try select all then update the setting.

Obviously it can also be a global setting for new documents or new elements in a documents, as it already is that. It's set to OFF. When manually toggled it would carry over as it does now with the object, but any new elements should default to ON if we want it. Same with the corner tool, it currently does not carry over when scaling an object. It really should.