You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have a master page where a text and a logo. How do I assign the sequence of levels if I want to change the order? How do I say "does the logo go over everyone? The levels seem to correspond to the objects and in the internal pages disappear those of the master pages ... I'm confused.

Basically, you don't do it with "a" Master Page.

That would need two Master Pages, one for the items that go below and one for the items that go above. 

However, initially both Master Pages will be below everything that is placed directly on a document page. So, after you've created the document pages, you would move the "above" Master Page layer up to the top of the layer stack on all the document pages. That takes a trick:

1. Pick any document page.
  2. Select the "above" Master Page layer in the Layers panel, using the Move Tool, and Edit Linked.
  3. From the menu, Layer > Arrange > Move to Front.
  4. Click Finished in the orange bar.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

questo è difficile per me capire perché... un livello è un livello indipendentemente dal fatto che sia nel master. In tal caso potrei avere sulle pagine elementi intermedi e sugli elementi master sopra (ad esempio il numero di pagina) ed elementi sottostanti (sfondi)

3 hours ago, Fipo said:

(from Google Translate) this is hard for me to understand why ... a level is a level regardless of whether it is in the master. In that case I could have intermediate elements on the pages and on the master elements above (for example the page number) and underlying elements (backgrounds)

The way that Publisher is designed, all Master Page elements (layers) are at the bottom of the layer stack on the document pages. That means they are behind everything that you put directly on a document page.

If you have some Master Page elements that must be in front of items that you put on a document page, you must move them in the layer stack to make that occur.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1