You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Have all 3 apps - .afphoto Windows extension order messed up

I have all 3 apps: Photo, Designer, Publisher on windows 10.  It's all been working fine for months.  Recently with the 1.90 or 1.91 update, the installations messed up my file extensions for Affinity files.  I installed Photo update first, then Designer, then Publisher.  Now my .afphoto files have the Publisher icon on them and launch Publisher instead of Photo when I double click them.

Can you fix this?  I know I can manually dig into registry or something and edit this, but the installation apps should take care of this for me.  Can you do an update that fixes this?  Thanks!

1 minute ago, samxr said:

Can you fix this?  I know I can manually dig into registry or something and edit this, but the installation apps should take care of this for me.

You don't need to go into the registry - just right click on an .afphoto file, select AP as the program to open it and tick the option to always use it.  

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10