You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The latest version of Publisher crashes after paste a specific text box

Publisher crashes when I try to copy&paste a specific text box. Only ocurs with this specific text box. I have a video reproducing this failure and the crash docs. I am working with the latest version and all project files in the same HDD. I tried to reinitialize the program and the laptop, but the problem it´s always the same.

El programa se cierra cuando intento copiar y pegar una caja de texto. Sólamente ocurre con esa caja de texto en concreto, lo cual es muy extraño. Tengo un vídeo reproduciendo el fallo y los análisis de crasheo. Trabajo con la última versión y todos los archivos en el disco duro del portátil. He intentado reiniciar el programa y el portátil, pero el problema se repite igual siempre.

1882c31e-b063-4f44-8ab0-af6a08f4b5b9.dmp

Yes, it contains a lot of vector shapes ^^!

I imported them form a pdf version of an exhibition that I´m trying to transform into a guide book. But it´s curious, because the crash only happens with this specific text box...

Hi,

This text frame has been created in a regular manner. In some cases I copy-pasted the frames directly form the other pdf where the info is (opened with Publisher), but this text frame was created with the text frame tool, as some others in the project. Then I copy-pasted the text form a Word document (the same, here, I usually do that, and without problems). Nothing unusal, I think.

Yes, the problem is in that specific text frame, the others are perfect.