You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorting brushes by name!!!!!

Just tried Beta v. 1.9.2.227 on my trusty MAC High Sierra, opened the Brushes Panel, clicked on Sort by Name, and lo and behold, my entire brush category is in alphabetical order.   All the DAUB brushes are one after the other.  All the Frankentoon brushes are one after the other.  All the . . .   are in alphabetical order.   WONDERFUL!!!   Or as my long ago journalism professor used to say, "splendid, simply splendid!"   I hope that the same ability will be implemented in Designer too.   For me it is beautiful order out of decided chaos.

Thank you!!😊😊😊😊

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Yep, great change. Though, I also hope they add the option to sort in reverse order for date (I like sorting by newest down to oldest first) and alphabetical, not to mention manual ordering, but that last one might be unnecessary since I can just put numbers like 1 at the start of the name to put it at the top of the pile. Still, a good start! ^-^

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.