You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Double page layout change to single

I have worked about twenty years with adobe and now I work with affinity. I think Affinity makes a very, very good job. But I have a problem. In  Publisher I made a 84 page layout with double pages. I made a PDF for print with double pages. And now the printshop demands a single page PDF. If I change the document layout in single page, then destroy publisher all the double pages. For example: photos or graphics are only on one page. What can I do???

In the Export dialog, choose "Area: All Pages" rather than "Area: All Spreads".

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

You're welcome.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

This saved me too - except that for some reason, the .afphoto file that I exported with an adjustment layer (from Affinity Photo) shows correctly (with a different color) in Publisher,  but the final .pdf file has the original color.

I guess I could export it as a .png file so it would be one layer and the correction would be applied and "printed" on the file itself; but isn't this some kind of bug?

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Learner-AF said:

I guess I could export it as a .png file so it would be one layer and the correction would be applied and "printed" on the file itself; but isn't this some kind of bug?

Could be a bug; could be a user error.

Without more information (screenshots, including the Layers panel, and also one showing your full Export settings), and ideally the .afpub document in question, and perhaps the .afphoto file, it will be hard to say. I would suggest, though, that you start your own topic as that problem is not related to this topic, and you'll get better attention to help resolve this starting your own.

-- Walt
PC: