You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

On 12/12/2021 at 7:57 PM, Adagrin said:

Просто разместили в поддержку аффинити, не зная, что это такая старая дискуссия с большим количеством участников. Очень странно, функция до сих пор не реализована. Конечно, покупка программного пакета Affinity, к моему сожалению, отменена.

thanks man i appreciated a lot.🥰 

18 minutes ago, Artistkw3d said:

its old, even youtube channel last video maybe 5 year ago!  I don't trust 🙂

They're just not good at marketing, it's a solid product.
VivaDesigner has been around since 90s, which is as old as Adobe for Serif.
And they release major update every year, not as slow as Affinity.

You just don't know them. they are popular in Europe.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/VivaDesigner

16 minutes ago, LondonSquirrel said:

Serif actually had RTL support about 10 years ago via WinSoft. I didn't need it then but am kicking myself that I didn't get hold of a copy of PagePlus X5 with RTL then. I look on Ebay but I haven't seen a copy for sale.

Perhaps the market for RTL was not there, despite the hundreds of millions of RTL readers/writers? If that is the case, then we will likely not see RTL support ever.

Not sure.
One thing I'm sure is that multi language functionality is not a priority for Serif.

21 minutes ago, Artistkw3d said:

but we need in affinity not another app!

Before drawing quick conclusions, this app works "in" the whole Affinity Suite. (You get a RTL button on top of the Affinity menu). But of course when you prefer to wait for an other couple of years be my guest. I'm a Affinity users like you and waiting for a simple webp conversion in Affinity for years! But for the time being I use a other app for webp conversion!

And your opensource example doesn't look as advanced as this one. RTL fixer adds RTL functionality to the Affinity apps and it cost peanuts.

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to know if you could implement the arabic support language typing in your apps i realy suffering when i 'am working with projects including arabic language in Publisher an Designer is there any temporary solution and please do your best to implement this features in the latest versions of your product and i Believe that the arabic creatives designer will move to your apps if this functionality is added to our product Thanks.

• 7 months later...