You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Data merge with images not working on windows

I have the last windows version of publisher and I even downloaded the beta version to see if the latest version was updated with this problem but not luck. I have tried several .csv files formats even ones that I have used with adobe InDesign in the past and all the text works perfectly but not luck with the images. 

info.csv

At 1:25 try using Documents/Data Merge Manager making sure the merge enabled is ticked. With the default settings I can produce images with that but if I untick it I get the same result as you. Not sure what the desired behaviour is meant to be but it always produces a new separate document. Tested in release 191.1.979 and beta. 

Windows 10 with latest updates. 

7 hours ago, Paradise33 said:

At 1:25 try using Documents/Data Merge Manager making sure the merge enabled is ticked. With the default settings I can produce images with that but if I untick it I get the same result as you. Not sure what the desired behaviour is meant to be but it always produces a new separate document. Tested in release 191.1.979 and beta. 

Windows 10 with latest updates. 

Thank you so much, I truly don't know what happened today, I was doing the data merge as you pointed yesterday but without any result, then something occurred to me, that maybe my csv was bad formatted, so I took a google sheet and did it again, I didn't got any good results but when i use my notepad++ to view it I noticed that there was a few extra "" in the formatting I did removed them and voila it worked, then I typed all manually following the one that worked and now I'm in business again since everything works as it should. One thing I learned decades ago was to always use underscore instead of giving files names spaces and that is also a reason I think other users have so many problems.