You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everyone! I bought mine this afternoon too! :D

For those that are interested, the reason it's a 9+ Age Rating, is simply because one of the samples that we used early on in the process was of a cartoon character feeding itself into a meat grinder - which was not too child-friendly, but it got replaced by other samples, so we really should've knocked the age rating down again - I'll try to remember for next time :)

Back to playing with Designer! :D

Matt

Yes, apple it's too strict with that...

Yeah got it!

I am now proud owner of AD 1.1.0. Bought it this evening, work got in the way, but only for 24 hours.

EDITOR'S CHOICE... MY CHOICE - YOUR CHOICE - OUR CHOICE.

Well done team, happy hangovers! Proud is a good word today; a very good word indeed.

Well done, fellow beta testers for all your support, advice and inspiration (this is my first ever Appstore purchase) and for replying to this topic so enthusiastically.

The King is dead (Adobe)! Long live the King (Serif of Nottingham)!

THE SWORD TO SLAY THE DRAGON, HAS BEEN DRAWN...and it was rendered beautifully in AD and retina display!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Fantastic to be featured from day one, testament to how well the app sings on a Mac and what it means to creatives in 2014 and onwards! My congratulations to the team once again! It's great knowing this is just the start...

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

• Staff

No money, but you do get our sincere thanks. :)

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

Juliefinger, there is no serial number per say from software bought at the App Store. You have your section in the App Store that has all of your purchases. That is a receipt of kind.

Gregg

OS X Version 10.14.6 iMac 27" 3.2 GHz i5- 32 GB  Huion Kamvas Pro 20

iPad Pro 12.9" IOS 13

AD = OS IOS, AP = OS IOS

• Staff

juile,

The receipt is present but not easily visible - it's a digital receipt - you can re-download the software at any time at no cost, forever. I have complete confidence in the processes used by the App Store - I've used it for years :)

Apple will also email you a proper receipt - sometimes it takes a few days though..

AndyS

• 11 months later...

Don't know if anybody's noticed, but Tomorrow, AD (The MAS release) is 12 months old, Friday 2nd October 2015...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

AFFINITY DESIGNER!!!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

Where's the cake, cards, streamers and prezzies...all over your office? :P

Well done team! Be proud, you first born is one year old already! :D  :D  :D

PS

Where did the last 12 months go?