You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Magazine Template

Prouvé

I thought I would share a magazine template with the forum. It's a fairly basic style, but could be a good starting point for anyone needing to produce a magazine.

The template only includes placeholder images to keep the file size small, but you can take a look at a populated demo online by clicking THIS LINK.

Any feedback or suggestions would be gratefully received.

Fonts required for the template are:

Avenir Next and PT Sans Narrow. Both font families should be available for free download.

1397690825_Screenshot2021-02-28at06_49_48.thumb.jpg.1abd4b2429023cc45d9e52a025b16f10.jpg

magazine_no_images.aftemplate

Edited by Prouvé

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, InfoCentral said:

I like how the online version came out. What program did you use to put that together?

I use an application called flipPDF to make the online version.  It works very easily by just importing a PDF file into the app. You can then customise the look of the interface through the App interface. It's available for windows and MAC

7 hours ago, InfoCentral said:

It appears like flipPDF is or was a Flash app. Your online version doesn't seem to need flash. What format did you render too?

Flip PDF can render to Flash, HTML5 or both. If you specify both, you have the option of specifying a preferred order. Given the redundancy of Flash, I only use the HTML5 publishing option with an additional basic HTML version for Search Engines. There are also options to output as self contained EXE and APP files as well as plugin files for Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. Output from any Affinity app can be used as input files, so pages can be made in Photo, Designer or Publisher and then exported to the popular image formats or PDF.