You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Question with Krita

Hi I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I am new to Affinity Designer as I only purchased yesterday. 

My question is this - If I make a design in Affinity Designer can I create a clickable button out of it in Krita.I cannot find any information about this particular thing. I am looking to make an illustrated Map and extend my map so viewers can explore inside various locations.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hi StephanieSutton,

I apologise for the delayed response we we're very busy due to the launch of our recent updates and some posts such as this one slipped through the net. There are no animation features within Affinity that would allow you to do this. However If Krita supports creating animations I can't see why you wouldn't be able to design something such as an SVG or PDF in Designer and then import it into Krita for animation. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Krita so I can't really advise any more than this.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.