You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Command Scrolling Shortcut

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hi Ammar,

apologise for the delayed response we we're very busy due to the launch of our recent updates and some posts such as this one slipped through the net. If you haven't already found this solution the following post will explain how to do what you are looking for.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

On Big Sur, Affinity Photo 1.9.3, MacBook Pro 2018 15", command + option + two-finger drag on the trackpad acts as a zooming shortcut. If you're using a mouse you may need to experiment, like I did.

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.

15 minutes ago, h_d said:

On Big Sur, Affinity Photo 1.9.3, MacBook Pro 2018 15", command + option + two-finger drag on the trackpad acts as a zooming shortcut. If you're using a mouse you may need to experiment, like I did.

Option + Mouse Scrolling is much easier but before it was command + muse scrolling which Im use to it :)