You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FEW SIMULTANEOUS DOCUMENTS

Well, my first week with Affinity. Surprising and amazing. Great. I love it. :)

A week of hard training in my extra time... I'm hardly trying to get rid with Photoshop and to replace it by Affinity in my job, but it's hard to replace after many years of usage.

I'm a very newbie beginner and have a lot a questions. I would be very grateful if somebody could please help me....

So my first question is the following. I wasn't able to open few documents within the same workspace and to slide a layer from one to the other. I suppose this is possible but I wasn't able to do it. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Yes, thank you. I've seen few of them. Actually I'm in love with Affinity (I discovered it very recently). It is great and with a very very reasonable price, actually its amazing.

I'm so in love with it that this afternoon I purchased Affinity Designer too.... I'm surprised how rich, powerful, great it is. Until now, for vectorial design I used Inkscape. I'm gonna change for Affinity Designer to have two sister apps (Photo+Designer), rather than Photoshop+Inkscape.

I know I'll need time to get with these apps the same knowledge that I've with Photoshop but actually it seems a great and good change.

I hope Affinity will be very successful and make big money and then issue all the tutorials in the second world language, in spanish (my language :rolleyes: ). Thanks anyway to have the app in spanish. It's obviously much easier for us. I'm located in Spain, but I usually work for companies in Spain, Mexico, Argentina, and few other of our language community...

Thank you and kind regards MEB