You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cant edit files since update... keeps crashing

quad

Some files open OK, but as soon as I try to do anything they crash. I have already recreated files in designer, but I am loath to recreate a 26 page doc... Anyone got any ideas. It is not all my files, just some of them. 

To be honest I have had this in Designer too since the update.

I had a misalignment on the text... I can move it with drag, but as soon as I use the arrow keys, it's curtains... this is typical of the type of problem I have been having.. sometimes they programs crash the first thing I try to do, sometimes I can do one or two things then the spinning rainbow ball of death!!

This file crashes all the time, no matter what I do. It was saved, but left open, when the update was installed yesterday night. Could it be a cause of the problem? Please check the attached. The file created and saved earlier in the previous version seems to behave correctly.

Many thanks!!!

Nazim

18Century.afpub