Sign in to follow this  
fergusm

EPS doesn't render properly

An EPS graphics won't open properly in Affinity.  It opens perfectly in AI.  As you can see the colours and shadow are wrong in Affinity.  Can I send you it by email for you to check it out?

post-19097-0-14040900-1443866245_thumb.png

post-19097-0-44735300-1443866247_thumb.png

Thanks for the file. The EPS uses a type of fill we don't support - a radial fill with two centres. Our radial fills only have one centre. For some reason our code was turning it into a conical fill. I fixed that, so the shadow now looks closer, although it can't be perfect until we update our radial fills. This will be in the next Customer Beta and Mac App Store update.

The colours I think are due to the EPS portion of the file not having a colour profile. They get closer to Illustrator if you use File >Document Setup... > Colour to Assign the same profile that Illustrator used, in this case Coated FOGRA39. (Illustrator embeds its own information in comments in the file, and it's possible that it is getting the profile from there, but we can't use that because their comment data format is closed and undocumented.)