You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to repeat adjustment ?

AP does not repeat adjustment. I mean if you go PS and adjust a photo using adjustment tool it reset tool position like you brighten a photo 50% close the adjustment window then again open it start from 0% so you can again/repeat apply the 50% bright you can go upto infinity like 450% bright

But AP it remember the last adjustment value until i close the document.

So how to repeat adjustment ? 

Any solution ??

Thanks in advanced, be safe use mask

On 2/22/2021 at 7:38 AM, paidbuy said:

every yr i want to purchase but i go back for some reasons this is one of the reasons. 😕😔

Bologny, no you don't want to. If you did, you would. You're just using whatever you can find to excuse away from leaving PS. You simply want to use PS, and don't even think that A Photo should be identical to PS, that's wrong. Be honest, you want Serif to clone PS but at Affinity pricing.

What was described to you does the exact, identical, same thing!!! You don't see that? 🤨 Just a little different pathway, why? Because It's not PhotoShop. Do you realize, you can have the adjustment layer selected in the layers panel, then simply press the keyboard shortcut CTL+J repeatedly and get as much application of the adjustment as you can possibly stand?

I've used Adobe's Photography package for about 2yrs. I liked LR, but not so much PS, even though I invested a lot of time in learning it. When Affinity came along, and after trying things out, plus wanting, no needing to get away from the subscription plan, I just quit, uninstalled it. It's that simple. Affinity is a different app, just like PSP (Corel), which I've been using for about 20yrs. Oh and yes it's another that I just don't use anymore. Found Affinity Photo to be way better.

An alcoholic does not stop drinking by visiting the bar(pubs for the other side of the pond) every day. ;)

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

On 2/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, paidbuy said:

again its perfect 🙂 but i still prefer PS solution.

every yr i want to purchase but i go back for some reasons this is one of the reasons. 😕😔

That's your individual choice and it' absolutely okay. But other users may see it different. I think it is almost a matter of routine - what you became familiar with. I tested a lot of software and found that every program has its own solutions for some things. Some are better in this program, some are better in that. Not all are the best in Photoshop. Maybe it would be the best if we could sample our program of trust from the different softwares to get the perfect one. But unfortunately this will not be possible.