You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sudden Problems Exporting Publisher to PDF

I am suddenly unable to export my Publisher document as a PDF.

I don't know why this has suddenly started. I have been playing around quite successfully with this project for about 2 weeks now without any problems. Is there an upper page limit or something like that ?

After I got this error message a few times I examined the Pre Flight entries.
Because there are so many hyperlinks and strange names that the programme flags up as errors, I have just ignored the pre-flight check until now.

Contents entries need updating, so click on 'fix'
Then I get told that the links on my master pages are invalid ?

I also get an error message to tell me that the contents page needs updating, so I have to remake the Anchor, then re link the 3 master pages.

No matter which way I do this I am going round in circles just to arrive at the beginning again.

Can anyone help with this ?

@SidM8

Can you attach the Publisher file? 

I suspect the only way to resolve this is if we had the file, along with its resources, to test on our machines.  If you use the "Save as Package" option that should mean everything in your file can be accessed, though it might well make the file too big to attach here so you might need to consider uploading it to a file sharing site and then posting the link.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.