Sign in to follow this  
VIPStephan

Affinity Designer: Font list not showing all fonts

I’ve searched the forum but haven’t found a similar issue so here I go:

I’m currently trying out Affinity Designer (Trial version 1.3.5) and the font list, while being in text mode (text tool selected), doesn’t show all my activated fonts; it shows like 51 of them but of my 2814 fonts I have 291 activated (managed with FontExplorer X). Also, it appears like the list isn’t automatically updated if a font is (de-)activated.

Hi VIPStehpan

Thanks for this. We have already been made aware of some of these issues, especially not being updated correctly after removing a font

Hopefully this will be sorted in a following beta/release

Cheers :)

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Sounds good. Keep on communicating like this and you’ll make/keep your customers happy (of course, you’ll also have to deliver at some point :P ).

I've got a lot of fonts that aren't showing up in Affinity, particularly VIP, which I need to use today... I've tried the reset fonts, but it didn't work.

I see this thread is pretty old, has there been any progress on this? What's the problem?