You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

red spots/leftovers after refining

Hi guys,

I´ve just edited a photo and realized alot of red spots/leftovers from the red overlay after refining my selection. Is there any simple way to get rid off them? I haven´t found anything to this topic in the forum or web. I wasn´t able to remove them :S

Thank you very much

Greetings

1 hour ago, Nexus said:

Hi guys,

I´ve just edited a photo and realized alot of red spots/leftovers from the red overlay after refining my selection. Is there any simple way to get rid off them? I haven´t found anything to this topic in the forum or web. I wasn´t able to remove them :S

Thank you very much

Greetings

When I have this problem I use the erase tool, E is the shortcut key.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi Nexis,

you may find i good trick to spot mask imperfections in this post:

Mac mini M1 A2348 | Windows 10 - AMD Ryzen 9 5900x - 32 GB RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080

LG34WK950U-W, calibrated to DCI-P3 with LG Calibration Studio / Spider 5

iPad Air Gen 5 (2022) A2589

Special interest into procedural texture filter, edit alpha channel, RGB/16 and RGB/32 color formats, stacking, finding root causes for misbehaving files, finding creative solutions for unsolvable tasks, finding bugs in Apps.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.