You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey there, just came across what looks like a bug in Designer beta 1.9.1.1 Mac OS 10.14.6.

I went to edit my brush and the edit brush panel displays the wrong brushes, Seems to load in a different brush from a different brush category. See the attached images where the brushes in the 'Sprays and Spatters' panel don't match the brushes in the edit brush panel. If I do make any edits it will switch the brush in the panel to the brush in the edit brush panel. In this case it seems to be grabbing the brushes from the 'oils' category...

It worked fine in the official 1.9 version just misbehaving in the beta. Any ideas what's happening here? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.56.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.56.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.56.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.56.51 AM.png

• Staff

Hi Retrograde,

I've just tried it quickly on my Catalina machine and I'm getting an expected match between the selected brush and the edited brush. Do you get this after a reboot at all? If so do you mind grabbing a quick screen recording showing the steps you're taking that allows you to reproduce this?

In the meantime I shall boot up into Mojave and try it on there.

It honestly helps if I actually try it in the beta and not the release - whoops! 🙃

I can see this and it is something we do already have logged! Thanks for the headsup!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.