You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My shift on the left side of the keyboard doesn't work when exporting

My shift on the left side of the keyboard does not work when exporting, since I acquired the affinity suite, I do not care to have to press on the right side of the keyboard but it is bizarre because the Shift on the left side works for all other things within affinity be it ap, Ad or Apub, including save. Is that a bug? something related to the language and the standard ABNT and ABNT2? Or is it something just from my keyboard?

I use Affinity since 2019, I always wondered what it caused, but I never came to answer my doubt, as I said earlier, I do not mind using the other shift, so much so that I just came to ask. I use the suite purchased in the Windows store. My keyboard is a Brazilian brand, and a simple/generic keyboard, but I like it =).