You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I completed a document but wanted to create nice bookmarks for the PDF.  This is when I discovered that the anchors were a complete mess and there were many many copies of objects that didn't exist and in some cases there would be 5 or 6 anchors pointing to the same object.  I cleaned it all up and was trying to get it to stop throwing errors on export.

Now I have an issue where some anchors are being nested under an incorrect anchor.  I can click and drag them to the correct anchor but when I update the table of contents they go right back to the incorrect anchor.  I have tried deleting and retyping them, moving them to a new page, creating an alternate set and then deleting the old set and then renaming the alternate set.  However, each time, updating the table of contents puts them right back into the incorrect location.  I have posted my file because it's an odd issue.  The problem occurs with "Tier 3 Talents", "Tier 4 Talents", and "Tier 5 Talents".  The first page of talents is inexplicably being pushed under the incorrect anchor heading.

I've tried trouble shooting for many hours and I thought I found a fix by deleting, recreating, and then renaming but once I completed the second set that way they all went back to being wrong again.

Gorevan_Core_Rules.afpub

• 2 months later...