You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fonts vanish when printing in Publisher

hey all - 

There seem to be several fonts that , when I print, don't make it to the page. This only happens with certain fonts, while other fonts print perfectly and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

Currently, I'm trying to print various fonts in the Teuton Mager family and the whole page - which looks great in Publisher - is totally blank when printed (although the fonts work just fine in Microsoft Word).

Has anyone seen this before of have any ideas?
Thanks!

2 hours ago, LibreTraining said:

APub may be having an issue with the fonts' non-standard sub-family names. Can you post your document for testing? I think I have all of that font family so I can take a look.

Also, what operating system, and version of APub? And what version of the fonts?

Thank you for your response, and great suggestion - I think the issue may well just be with the specific file i was working on, as I just created a brand new file, copied some random text into the file and tried the same fonts and they are working perfectly. Not sure what exactly would be causing this, but am going to see if recreating the entire file works.

And I'm running Windows 10 and APub 1.9. 

Update to follow, thanks again for your support.

1 hour ago, Bojanglez said:

As much as I love Publisher, this is where it falls down - this is now the 3rd document in less than a year that has had some idiosyncrasy or weirdness that caused a glitch and I've had to recreate it. 

Yes, it is an adventure for some. 😁

But glad to hear it is working now, and that my guess at the issue appears to be wrong.