You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.9.1.0 crash when saving during AD shutdown

I did a shutdown on AD 1.9.1.0, but hadn't made a final save after moving a layer to a different group.  So I agreed to a save when AD offered it.  I then opened AD again and a minute later up came a crash report.  AD is working fine when I reopened it.  AD did all other saves without a problem.  When reopening AD the layer move wasn't saved.

99992693_ScreenShot2021-02-12at2_13_02PM.png.04c8732b1526f7b502d0b605e6024fde.png

It must have crashed after I agreed to the save during a shutdown so I didn't even notice it.  Crash report: Crash 2-12-21.txt

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

8 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Gear maker,

Thanks for the crash log, I presume you've not seen this since? I've unfortunately not seen it myself :(

Sean, no it was a one time happening for me.  I couldn't reproduce it.  Just wanted you to know.  Thanks. Mike

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

• Staff

Thanks for this! It looks like your crash was due to one of the controls in the Stroke panel having focus and possibly performing and action while the app was shutting down... I haven't seen the crash before, but with that info we might be able to reproduce it, thank you! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.