You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hopefully this is easy  - I don't mind being embarrassed at all :)

I'm having a tough time figuring out how to equally round off the three corners of a triangle. I want to go way beyond what you can do in the stroke palette – I want them really round. I've tried everything I could think of (which isn't much, because I'm pretty new to this) and looked at the tutorials but can't seem to get it to happen. Any tips?

Thanks in advance :)

Robert

Thanks Matt - off to give it a go. I knew it would be easy :) I'll use my 'thank you' to add to the chorus of people wanting some sort of thorough tutorial  - one where you start by going over the interface, the tools (and what they're capable of) etc etc. The current tutorials are great, but are kind of like snapshots as to how to do specific things. That being said, I'll take them!

Thanks again.