You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Does anyone have or can give me the link to designer Sylvain Pfister affinity work called "EZEKIEL"

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

• Staff

I see this is one of the locked samples that has been replaced. I believe our distribution contract will allow it to be posted here by you on the forums, but I will check.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

2 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

I see this is one of the locked samples that has been replaced. I believe our distribution contract will allow it to be posted here by you on the forums, but I will check.

@Patrick Connor Patrick let me know if it's Ok, otherwise I remove it !!! - I just embedded it here since I couldn't link to the source URL where I saw it and since it's either way an unsavable demo.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

• Staff

It is fine. From the creative team "One of our users helping out a fellow user isn't a concern within the realms of education and learning (as intended)"

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

3 minutes ago, Luis Simon said:

V-kyr Thank you very much for your kindness and your answers unfortunately it cannot be downloaded but I appreciate the gesture :-).

Downloading it works fine for me, Luis.

What are your error symptoms? Have you tried a different browser?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

6 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Descargarlo funciona bien para mí, Luis.

¿Cuáles son sus síntomas de error? ¿Has probado un navegador diferente?

hello, yes i downloaded it with chrome and edge but the pc says it is a virus. I suppose that it is my computer's thing, I would have to force the download in some way

34 minutes ago, Luis Simon said:

hello, yes i downloaded it with chrome and edge but the pc says it is a virus. I suppose that it is my computer's thing, I would have to force the download in some way

If you show us the message we can perhaps suggest a fix.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

33 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Si nos muestra el mensaje, tal vez podamos sugerir una solución.

wow thank you very much for your good intentions sir, sorry I have the browser in Spanish and I don't know how to change it this is the download section. And on the red arrow it says

image.png.bbf34de17850ed24f138ad6a3c455549.png

Unable to download: Virus detection error

1 hour ago, walt.farrell said:

Downloading it works fine for me, Luis.

What are your error symptoms? Have you tried a different browser?

@walt.farrell Walt since I'm on MacOS and AFAIK you aren't, can you let the file scan once throur Win Defender in order to see if that one says so?

2 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

can you let the file scan once throur Win Defender in order to see if that one says so?

Sorry, but no, I can't do that. I use Norton, not Defender, and as far as I know I would have to disable Norton and switch to Defender to do that.

And sorry, Luis. I don't know how to deal with that one.

-- Walt
PC:

14 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Sorry, but no, I can't do that. I use Norton, not Defender,

What did Norton tell about that file?

BTW I've also checked the file via Virustotal ...

... which checks with some ~70 malware scan engines and it also didn't found any malware inside!

Here are some comon online antivirus scanners which can be used to prove uploaded files ...

1 minute ago, v_kyr said:

What did Norton tell about that file?

Norton is happy with it.

-- Walt
PC:

1 hour ago, Luis Simon said:

... sorry I have the browser in Spanish and I don't know how to change it this is the download section. And on the red arrow it says

Unable to download: Virus detection error

You can try Firefox (no Electron engine), but if it's the Win system (aka Win Defender) which kicks in, then it might tell the same here. Another way would be to try out "wget for Windows" and tools like that.

See also alternatives to wget for Windows here:

Or via Win 10 build-in CLI cmds ...

... from the cmd shell (cmd.exe).

Or via PowerShell ...

(iwr https://forum.affinity.serif.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=172098).Content >demo_file.afdesign

... aka ...

(iwr <file-link>).Content >your-choosen-name.afdesign

• 2 weeks later...