You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer freezing when using vector brushes or on canvas larger than 2000x2000px

Ok, another issue now, in the vector persona, brushes make Designer freeze & its very annoying. Have checked all, the RAM is 32GB and is fully dedicated to the software and have reset the studio multiple times as well! 

Why Oh Why then! Is it some bug? or what? My Graphics Card is all doing well. its a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060.. 

Edited by Vicky Bhamra

• Staff

Hi Vicky Bhamra,

I'm not seeing that myself - would you be able to attach a screen recording showing the steps you're taking to reproduce this from a clean run up please? If you could also include a screenshot of the brush settings you're using, and if it is a custom brush, would you also be able to export and attach that please?

Also are you using any form of input device such as a graphics tablet? If so what is the make and model you're using?