You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unsupported file. Help!

Debby80

Thanks for the document. Your video and the pop-up message mentions "planner.afpub" and you have uploaded "Elegant Undated Planner .afpub". Can you also upload "planner.afpub" please?

Are you having problems with any other files or just these two? I notice on the video that you are loading these files from your Desktop, is this where you save all of your files? Do you save these files anywhere else?

Do you remember what you were doing the last time you worked on them? We have to try and work out how to recreate the issue here.

3 minutes ago, SPaceBar said:

Thanks for the extra info @Debby80 When you click Save As do you save over the original save or create a different named document?

Can I also ask if you see any errors when Saving or is it just when trying to Load the document?

I save over the original save. no errors, for that I closed the application. when i tried to open my saved project, it gave me this error. I didn't see that it saved a file with zero kb :(

3 minutes ago, SPaceBar said:

Can I ask you to try something for me?

1. Create a new Publisher document > Add a text box and some filler text
2. Save the document normally > Close the application > Can you reopen it?

Yes, it works! my work had a lot of hyperlinks, could this be the problem?

9 minutes ago, SPaceBar said:

@Debby80 I haven't managed to reproduce it yet but am trying all the things you mentioned above. I might be missing some steps though.

When you said the files were created in 1.8 was that on your previous computer and you then worked on them on your M1 on 1.9?

no when i bought the mac m1 i installed version 1.8, i started the work and after two days the version 1.9 came out 😊