Sign in to follow this  
Sherbakov

Images aren't displayed in Affinity Photo

I'm having big trouble with displaying files in Affinity Photo. When i load any image nothing displayed in program. I mean image is opened, preview and all the tools are available, but there is no picture itself where it supposed to be, just empty canvas, Nothing happens if i try zoom in / zoom out. I can even draw, write, edit with tools but i will see result on preview only. I tried to reinstall and got the same result. Bought software in appstore. Running on the very first macbook pro 13" with retina, os mavericks.
What can i do to make this program working? I never had any problem with Photoshop or Capture One on this device.
See attached image for more information.

post-18767-0-92861200-1443265888_thumb.png

HI  sherba800

Can I ask what system you are running Affinity Photo on?

If you go to preferences > Performance and untick use hardware openGL (or tick it if it is unticked) does the image then appear for you? (this will require an app restart to take effect)

Cheers 

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com