You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher Crashing/not Responding (split)

I downloaded the new version of publisher (1.9) yesterday. Working fine this morning but this afternoon it’s not playing at all. When I go to open the e program it takes ages and then keeps stalling and “not responding” even for a brand new file with no data added. I’m running the latest version of windows- all software up to date. The same happened yesterday which is why I downloaded the software update - in case that was the issue. Any ideas? I keep having to force it to close as just won’t respond. Help! 

Welcome to the Affinity forums @Suzyd!

Maybe a reset could help? Make sure you made a backup of all the extras you made to APublisher. Close the application, hold the Ctrl key and start the application again. Release the key and select all and hit the "Clear" button.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.