You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Divide feature

Hello!
I signed up Anffinity Designer Forum just to ask or report about this bug.
I tried using my classmates Anffinity Designer Beta (i my self only tried trial version half a year back or so) and i stumbled upon a Big issue.
When you merge or divide different shapes (expanded outlines and a big color block), you CAN'T get separate outlines and fill!!!! It stays the same - block and outline shapes!
If i divide it, (expanded outlines and a big color block), outlines still stay as they were (separate) and they were NEVER cut in the big shape.
In illustrator you can draw outlines (with a brush and a fill brush, which Anffinity should add too) and then merge it with a big color block, then you divide it and you get peaces of fill and outlines that you later can group and merge to your needs. Why Anffinity acts so buggy on this? Is it just a bad feature or what?
I don't want to use Illustrator or that terrable Inkscape and all the rest alternatives, i really like Anffinity and everything about it EXCEPT how poorly it acts with drawing with brushes and "merging" shapes and outlines..
If Anffinity Fixed this Issue, id would buy it right away! I think many people, who currently are stuck with Illustrator, would do so too!