You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Shortcuts for Studio Panels

LilleG

Please consider adding user-defined Shortcuts for the individual Panels in Studio.  It would unclutter real estate for those of us with smaller screens (21" in my case) and save so much time now used in dragging panels in and out of the stack so that I can see ALL of the entries or options.  Rather than clicking on a (drawer?) to open it, scrolling to find the option or entry, then clicking to close it again, I could simply use my non-drawing hand to hit a key combo to open the panel full length, make my selection, and close it again with the shortcut to return to a full uncluttered work surface.  There are a number of functions/tools that I have little to no use for that I could use more productively for the Panels.  And no, turning the whole Studio On or Off does not solve the scroll problem.  

To end on a more positive note, the work you have already done on Shortcuts is fantastic.  And we do appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into trying to make things as easy and smooth for us as possible.