You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Load Paint Shop Pro files

• 3 weeks later...

As a former long time user of PSP, (x3 - 2019 -- always PSP Ultimate) what I do is export the PSP images as PSD images. Then they will import to Affinity with all layers intact.

Dumped PSP when their TOS changed, limiting me to 2 computers (of which 1 must be a laptop). Price is much more than Affinity Photo (3 times as much right now with the ongoing Affinity sale).

Is Affinity Photo perfect? No, but it is way ahead of PSP in quality.

Hope this helps.

51 minutes ago, Gottardo Zancani said:

Sure, this is one possible workaroud but it would require to export all the images created in the last years to PSD, definitely not feasible.

I only export the keepers myself. However, if that is the case, PSP has an excellent macro feature that would allow you to batch export. If space isn't a problem that is the way to go. If space is a problem, you can batch export to PSD / batch delete PSP.