You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

For many years I have used both Lightroom and Photoshop for the majority of my photo processing and printing. The only plugins that I use with these are the NIK Collection ones from Google. With the help of the excellent video posted on YouTube by Chris P Williams I have managed to load the NIK Collection into Affinity Photo. However, only two of the Collection actually work - ColorEfex and SilverEfex. I have contacted Google and they say that they do not support Affinity Photo but, if enough people ask for it, they will look into doing so.

So...please everybody pester Google and Serif please also look at this one.

Affinity Photo seems to be really good software and I could easily imagine using it regularly and recommending it to people but this problem (and a colour management issue I have mentioned in a separate post) will, I am afraid, limit its appeal for me.

Best

Terry H

Wie ich oben schon schrieb, es funktionieren augenblicklich nur die drei Color Efex, Silver Efex und Analog Efex. Alle anderen kannst du nur als Standallone nutzen. Wie du die o.g. drei als Plugin einträgst ist hier schon mehrfach beschrieben worden.

War doch von Google nicht anders zu erwarten. Diese Antwort ist doch eigentlich eine Frechheit, weil offensichtlich davon ausgegangen wurde, dass man zu blöd war vor der Anfrage die Systemvoraussetzungen zu lesen.