You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher crashes without warning

My publisher crashes without any warning and switches itself off. When I try to save my work it does the same thing, just goes off without saving anything. I have installed new 1.9 version and after a day it started doing the same! I can’t finish my projects. 
I work in windows. 

Hi, 

I did couple of projects without any problems then I started the Planner, I finished master page and when I wanted to go to first page and add more things, it started to go off. Like I said before, even when I updated the new version, at first things were good but next day when I got back to my project (different one-Log Book) it crashed again and again. I managed to export it but it's not finished.

Thanks

Edited by M.Maciel
add file

Hi @M.Maciel I have managed to reproduce the crash. I have also found the issue. It looks like at some point you had some pinned text on the Master page that said "Schedule" that was later removed. It appears to have remained on the pages despite no longer being on the Master. 

Does this ring any bells with you? Do you remember doing these edits? I am trying to recreate the issue so I can pass it on to the Development team. 

Box-remains-on-pages.png

Pinned-Inline-in-text.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...