You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

shortcuts studiolinks not memorized

Publisher, Designer, Photo - retail V 9 / WIN 10

Hi,

I  have defined some studio links (e.g. 1, 2, 3) as short cuts (e.g. Studio link 1 = F4 or = alt+Q etc.).
Works well, but only as long as the program is open.
If you close the program and restart it, all short cuts are gone .. they will not not memorized in the short cut menue.
It doesn't matter, wether you have already defined a custom studio link or not ...
I have tried other short cuts (like package save), they will be memorized as usual.

Hi Jon,

1. Yes, they disappear completly

2. Have tried again now with 5 different studio settings on publisher. In the shortcuts menue I used then: Alt+Q, F 5, Ctrl+ü, ü, L
Same .. all are disappeared as soon as publisher is restarted.

The only thing I can mention (?) is, that I have imported in the beginning my previous shortcut list, next I inserted the new shortcuts and exported it again.
But that shouldn't matter, because the new made shortcut entry for "Save as package" is memorized without loosing it again.

Perhaps you should reset you keyboard shortcuts and start a fresh shortcuts list or upload your previous shortcut list (from 1.8x) here to see if we get similar results. Perhaps this old shortcut list is causing problems.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Hi,

no ... there is something else!
You can reset the short cuts and all pre-defined shortcuts - Ctrl-+Shift+1 ... 9 are there.
Even it you replace e.g. Ctrl-+Shift+1 with Ctrl-+Shift+1 (same entry), after you restart publisher all shortcuts fields 1-9 are empty (not only the modified one).