You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

NoScript, payment going through, but not the product

Hi

I have just had an issue purchasing one of your products, I already did what I could, sent an email to affinityorders, tried contacting my bank but they say they can't cancel a transaction. This just happened, so I'll wait for a reply to my mail.

However, I then thought to look around on these forums, did a little search for "NoScript", and saw another user has had the exact same problem :

Now I hope the issue can be solved, I will wait for my inbox, however you have to realize, Affinity, that this is an issue. As you may know NoScript reloads a page when a change in its settings is made, and in your shop, upon buying a product, some small window appears, apparently from cardinalcommerce, asking for a code (it went so fast I didn't quite see it clearly, I just checked the NoScript settings to make sure everything needed allowed so the transaction worked), but on the reload it disappears. I did receive a code on my phone, probably from cardinalcommerce, or my bank, it doesn't state specifically, but I have previous messages from it from previous purchases so I know it's legit.

So I will wait for a mail reply, but I feel that I need to state this again : THIS IS AN ISSUE. You need to fix this. Warn people in case they are using NoScript. Do something. Not about *my* case specifically, but about this issue.