You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug less word when copy text without precdent format

Would be helpful for a sample doc or screen snap. Are you seeing the red indicators on the text frame for text overflow, meaning the frame is not big enough to take all the words and needs to be expanded?

Alan Pickup

Windows 11 Home all Affinity suite of Apps PC and Gigabyte Laptop 16gb Ram and Nvidia GTX1660 Super on each.

Hello Alan and thanks for answer

Be sure it's not about text overflow

The text is copied from Microsoft office publisher and i paste it in Aff publisher with non conform preview format

Text all come correctly, but thre is a line starting with brackets and the first word after it, (portes) not come with the all text

(sorry for my english)

Here the screens snap894844080_Caplessword1.PNG.eb7a2b3593f8f5e6fe9a071e64920dd7.PNG

1243561601_Caplessword.PNG.94c051111059a28696955c3e9d992a20.PNG

Thanks

Hi    Loïc

This is beyond my expertees and your english is definately better than my Portuguese. I know there are control charcters that operate in APub whihc I do not use. I tried as best I could to recreate your wording in MS PUblisher and it seemed to paste ok, but I am not sure if I am using the same keys, hopefully one of the more knowlegeble forum memners will pick this up. Attaching a sample MS Pub file and the corresponding paste in to APub would help

Pasted from MS PUblisher

image.png.ef7d2e5b63435658564759365216a44e.png

Alan Pickup

Windows 11 Home all Affinity suite of Apps PC and Gigabyte Laptop 16gb Ram and Nvidia GTX1660 Super on each.

• 2 weeks later...