You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Farmerwan

Here's a rusted truck photo that I took quite a few years ago and always wanted to mess around with. Having great fun finding out how to use Affinity Photo, incredibly powerful software. Thanks for making it so reasonably priced! Ive included the original photo too for comparison.

Photo taken with Nikon D70 (ISO 200, f5.6, 1/125s) in Queensland, Australia in 2005.

post-18629-0-83430900-1442973918_thumb.jpg

post-18629-0-79023100-1442973966_thumb.jpg

Hahaha, Matt you are so right; I had an Austin Montego Estate and that was a bit of a rust bucket. Nice motor otherwise.

2356685860_cebe221da2_z.jpg

As for the photo, it could be used by Alton Towers to advertise a new ride (think Swarm and its rolling Sky News footage).THE-SWARM-1.jpg

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

• Staff

Hahaha, Matt you are so right; I had an Austin Montego Estate and that was a bit of a rust bucket. Nice motor otherwise.

2356685860_cebe221da2_z.jpg

I have a soft spot for Austin cars... The Montego and Maestro were great cars in their day - my Grandad had a MG Maestro that was FAR too fast for him and I remember being scared whenever he drove it that he would kill himself! (he was too old to still be driving and his eyesight was terrible). My first car was an Austin Mini, so I'm definitely in the fan club :)

My first car was an Austin Mini, so I'm definitely in the fan club :)

So did I; it was a red 850cc, 1973. Rubbish brakes. :( Bloody good fun ( best described as a go-cart with a roof).

And I had a dark green Rover 820i. That was better than a Ford Granada, lovely velour seats (great for the unionised factory workers on strike!!!); till some scumbag nicked it. :angry:

Make me member number 2!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111