You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

installing the program

Cześć. Mam problem z instalacją programu. Kupiłem program. Skopiowałem swój kod dostępu. Pobrałem i zainstalowałem aplikację. Program nie chciał mojego kodu ani adresu e-mail podczas instalacji. Program został zainstalowany, na pulpicie jest skrót, ale po naciśnięciu "uruchom" program nie odpowiada.
Zainstalowałem już cztery razy. Zmieniałem ustawienia systemowe i to nie pomogło. Proszę o dokładne instrukcje jak rozwiązać ten problem?

Google translation: Hi. I have a problem with the installation of the program. I bought the program. I copied my passcode. I downloaded and installed the application. The program did not want my code or email address during installation. The program has been installed, there is a shortcut on the desktop, but when you press "run" the program does not respond. I have already installed four times. I changed the system settings and it did not help. Please give me detailed instructions on how to solve this problem?