You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adding editable fields

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @LaraJ,

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response here.

I can confirm that Publisher does not currently support editable fields within PDFs - this is something that many users have requested previously and as I understand it we hope to implement this into a future version!

In the meantime I'll move this thread to the feedback section of our forums - I hope this helps :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Dan C said:

Hi @LaraJ,

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response here.

I can confirm that Publisher does not currently support editable fields within PDFs - this is something that many users have requested previously and as I understand it we hope to implement this into a future version!

In the meantime I'll move this thread to the feedback section of our forums - I hope this helps :)

Thank you for your reply, @Dan C Do you happen to know if that future is anywhere near? I desperately need the option to add editable fields and at this point might need to start looking into alternatives... :(

• Staff

Unfortunately all I can say currently is that this feature is not implemented into our latest beta versions and therefore I do not have a timescale I can provide as to when it may be added - my apologies.

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...