revlakmagic

Hyperlinks not working in PDF Export (PUBLISHER)

I created Interactive Hyperlinks to URL's and exported as a PDF. When I try the PDF, the hyperlinks do not work.  I have tried it in Mac Preview and PDF Reader Pro to no avail.  It worked fine in Affinity Publisher 1.8.  Now that I have 1.9 it fails.   HELP!  I am using an iMac with 10.15 Catalina

SYMbol_2021-03ALAN_Links.pdf

Edited by revlakmagic

I also have this problem with Publisher 1.9, Mac OS 11.2 and both Preview and Adobe.  The links are correct in Publisher and the "Go to hyperlink target" works.

I've found a fix.  When you export it, there's an option on the export popup to select a "preset", just under the list of export options.  If you select "pdf digital - high quality" the links should work.

@revlakmagic Welcome to the forums.

Some of the PDF export presets don't have the include hyperlinks option enabled. Click the More button on the Export window and check to see if it's checked.

The design of you document may also be an issue as if you import the PDF back into Publisher it's almost entirely made up of one large image. Which could indicates some objects are being rasterised on export, this could be do to FX applied to them.