You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.9 crashes after downloading assets

• Staff

Hi @e snissaert,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Thanks for reporting this. 2 quick questions:

1. Does it affect all assets? If not, which asset were you downloading when it crashed?
  2. Do you have a crash report in %AppData%\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0\CrashReports\reports? If so, would you mind uploading it here please?

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, DanG said:

Hi @e snissaert,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Thanks for reporting this. 2 quick questions:

1. Does it affect all assets? If not, which asset were you downloading when it crashed?
  2. Do you have a crash report in %AppData%\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0\CrashReports\reports? If so, would you mind uploading it here please?

Thanks in advance

Hey;

1: I can't get to the assets. As soon as I click 'Register now' or 'sign in' the loading sequence starts and then it crashes. The last thing I see is the screen attached to this post. Then it just closes and I am back in Windows. 

2. I have uploaded the most recent crash report after I clicked on register now again and it crashed :P  Hope it's useful ❤️

2.png

2 hours ago, DanG said:

@MaartenTummers,

Yours is actually a different issue to the one reported in this thread. Your issue is currently being investigated by our development team, and any updates will be relayed to you in this thread.

Thanks a lot

Oh s--- I am sorry. I thought the post was mine to answer :( Forget about my upload and post lol./